Journal Post takes complaints about editorial content seriously.
We abide by the Editors’ Code of Practice enforced by Independent Press Standards Organization (IPSO). Click here to see a copy of the Code and find out more about IPSO.
The Editor’s Code sets the highest professional standard that members of the press are required to maintain under the Independent Press Standards Organization. It is a system of voluntary self-regulation which balances the right of the public to know and the right of the individual to privacy.
Filing A Complaint
If you would like to make a complaint under the IPSO Editor’s Code, please email us at [email protected], with the following details:
1. Your contact details
2. The article which you are complaining about
3. The clause under which you are complaining
- Journal Post will consider your complaint under the terms of the Editors’ Code of the IPSO.
2. Journal Post will handle complaints effectively and acknowledge them promptly.
3. Journal Post may contact you with further contact information if need be.
4. Journal Post will let you know if your complaint is valid, and will provide the reasoning behind our decisions
5. Journal Post will attempt to resolve the complaint to the best of our ability
6. If Journal Post is unable to resolve your complaints or you disagree with our judgment of your complaint, you can take your complaint to IPSO here.